🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

How can I restore my game

JanCov
JanCov Posts: 1 Newbie

I lost my game levels after correcting my profile. I uninstalled/reinstalled but the game went back to the beginning. I'd had a problem on level 1037 a week ago when I couldn't access that level cos it was under the build your own level button this was fixed after I was able to run an update. I've been playing this game for years. I had to start again after I had to get a new phone on my return to the UK earlier this year. Can I get my old game back, if not I'm done, I'm not going to start again. This has been a favourite game of mine kept me going through the last lockdown, but after playing 1037+ levels since March I'm not going to start again. My game progress was being saved, can you help thanks

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend
    edited November 2020

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Please play level 1 again and finish it. Then please update and empty the cache and restart.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/251570/have-you-lost-your-levels-heres-how-to-get-them-restored#latest

Good luck

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?