🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Trying to get my farm heroes super to sync across devices

Options

Comments

• Alanpaxo
    Alanpaxo Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Where will I find the game ID on each device.

• Alanpaxo
    Options

I managed to find the game ID 12010936396 matches on all devices. It appears that the game on device 3 sync's everything apart from the levels, if I use coins and gold bars the same info updates across all devices but not levels. Seen as device 3 is on level 2583 I am loathe to uninstall it and remove Facebook, I am Quite sure if I do what you describe it will loose this level information and I will be back to level 2525.

• Alanpaxo
    Options

I am still trying to get my farm heroes super to sync across devices and believe me whatever I do doesn't work. Is there anyway to force all my devices with a patch! Using my game ID. Everything is synced through King with Facebook but still I have one device 60 plus levels ahead of the others and yes I have logged this device in and out of Facebook and also used my king account and still no joy... Help

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Alanpaxo !

I moved your comments from Candy Crush Saga to the Farm Heroes Super Saga forum.

It looks like no further levels past 2525 has been backed up to your Facebook account. Therefore the levels up to 2583 do ot sync from that device.

Have you tried disconnecting Facebook from the game, restarting the device and and reconnecting to Facebook on the device where you are at 2583?

• Alanpaxo
    Options

Hi Crazy cat lad

Here is what I have done. Removed the app from all devices except the one on the highest level which is now 2608, I have then removed the account for the app from Facebook. I have now started the app on the one device at level 2608 and it now asks me to log into Facebook which I do and Facebook informs me that I have, success it starts up at level 2608. Now I install the app on another device and start it, accept the terms, save your progress!, Continue with Facebook, OK Play and it starts at level 1930, exit the app and then restart it, Play and it starts at level 2525? My coins are there my gold bars are there but for some strange reason it will not sync the levels from my main device. And yes my User ID matches on both devices. I know it sounds Impossible and has me totally baffled. I would like to clear the cache and remove all trace of farm heroes super from my main device but then I am afraid of loosing all my progress beyond level 2525 what do you suggest.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there @Alanpaxo, I'm QueenB and I'm gonna try to help you solve the issue you're having ☺️

What I need you to do is the following:

Send me a screenshot of the game map from all your devices so I can have a closer look, especially need to see your avatar on the levels that you have mentioned. make sure you get the whole game board.

Write down all that you currently have, like your boosters and Gold bars as I might have to ask you to do a totally clear all game apps.

Don't worry about your game progress, I can restore that no problem but if you are using the same email address for your Facebook account on all device, it should be syncing so there is a bug somewhere...

I'll be waiting for the screenshots 😉

• Alanpaxo
    Options

Hi @QueenB

I have attached the files you requested, as you can see my avatar appears blank in the game! I can assure you I am online and logged in. I have logged in using my king game account and my Facebook account but it always shows a blank avatar on any device I log into?

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hi. I just read your complex problem. It is very rare, since the synchronization is really simple. Have you tried playing a level on the devices with lower levels, exiting and re-entering? Sometimes devices require that when syncing, Just play one level, exit, and re-enter. Test it . Hope it works 🤞

• Alanpaxo
    Options

Hi @hechicerilla

I've tried playing lower levels on different devices and various other combinations and still no joy. One thing I have noticed I can now buy watering cans at a tenth of the cost they used to be on any device. 80 coins for 9 watering cans! I'm sure it used to be 800 coins for 9? Is this right?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?