🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Quests

Just_Me-2
Just_Me-2 Posts: 273 Level 3

Hello,

Can you please fix the quest issue? This has been going on for a few months. I had two quests that I was trying to complete. One was to collect 200 ice and get a watering can and the other was 400 flowers to receive two gloves. I finished the ice quest and claimed the watering can prize. I was going to do the other quest for the gloves but I got out of the game because I ran out of lives. I went back into the game a few minutes later to check it out and the quest for 400 flowers is no longer there. I never had the chance to do it. Please look into this problem because it is super annoying. Screenshots are appended below. Thank you.

Best Answers

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 131 Level 5

How about you win 2052-2054 and then you complete the last quest

• sdmndfghkamcr
    sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,769 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hi @Just_Me-2

Thanks for sharing about this.I will help you to report it on Monday.

• Just_Me-2

Hi Fluzzard,

Two other problems that have been happening with the quests also are:

1. The quests change when you leave the game totally.

The first screenshot was taken at 8:30am and the second at 1:30pm. I have not played any levels today to complete the quests.

2. If there are two rewards showing once quests are completed and you click the claim button for the first one the other reward disappears.

Please convey these issues to the department in charge so they can be resolved quickly. Thank you.

• sdmndfghkamcr
    sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,769 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hi again

Ok noticed.I will also report this for you.

• Just_Me-2

Thank you once again!

• Just_Me-2
    edited November 2021

Hello,

The disappearance of the quests is still happening. I just played a few levels to complete quests but had to exit the game totally to do something else. I went back into the game within a couple of minutes and one of the quests that I was planning to finish just vanished. Screenshots are appended below for perusal and reference. Another prevalent problem is if you have rewards to claim on two completed quests and you click the claim button to receive your first prize the second reward is no longer there for you to claim. Please help. Thank you.

• mrsteemitchell
    mrsteemitchell Posts: 4 Newbie

Why are my quests changing almost every life. They are changing to something else after I have already started collecting on them. I am missing a lot of rewards that I have played for.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager

Thank you for reporting this and keeping us up to date with the issue @Just_Me-2 & apologies you are going through the same @mrsteemitchell.

I've reached out to the team who is looking into this but they have not been able to reproduce the issue. We will need to investigate further and will need to know the following information to help us out:

• Which game app version do you currently have installed?
    • The device you play on! Is it and, Apple, Android, Windows 10
    • (If possible) - a description of what you were doing/actions you have taken before this bug happened.

We appreciate your help on this and I can't thank you enough for your collaboration 🤗

• Just_Me-2
    edited November 2021

Hi QueenB,

I appreciate your reply. I first reported this issue on September 12 although this initially started two or three weeks earlier than the reported date. I finally decided I needed to ask for help because it was happening on a daily basis. I am playing the game on Android, and 1.61.0 is the version. I cleared cache as recommended but that did not do anything to resolve the problem. I was reading the reviews about the app a few days ago and some players were complaining about the same thing. Changing or disappearing quests and if there are two rewards for completed quests, once you claim one reward the other reward is no longer available to claim. I hope this gets fixed soon. Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?