šŸ”„ Super Hot Right Now! šŸŒ¶
šŸ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! šŸ‘©ā€šŸŒ¾šŸ§‘ā€šŸŒ¾
šŸŽ‰šŸšœ Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! šŸ—“ļø

Hello! Please introduce yourself and say Hi!

Options
Snow_Rider
Snow_Rider Posts: 1,633 Community Manager
edited April 9 in Discussions

Hi there and welcome to the Community,

We are so happy you made it here! SinceĀ we all share the sameĀ passion for Farm Heroes Super Saga, we would like to use this space to introduce ourselves and get to know each others a bit betterĀ šŸ¤—

Now, we know that it can be a bit intimidating so let me start:Ā 

Hi everyone,Ā I amĀ @Snow_Rider! Although I live in Spain, I love winter and everything that is related to winter sports and winter traditions: making ginger cookies, sipping a cup of hot chocolate and sitting at the fireplace in the cold winter night.

I'm now in charge of the Farm Heroes Super Saga Community andĀ here to make sure everyone enjoys the ride. You'll see me around sharing news, taking part in conversations and throwing some croptastic gifts from time to time.Ā 

You will also see our Farm Heroes Super Saga Mod, @PummyRaj, around. She's a real Farm Heroes Super Saga expert and she will be always here to help you out! šŸ¤—

Everyone is more than welcome here, soĀ don't be shy and spread the love. Let's make this place the kindest and most fun Community for every Farm Heroes Super Saga fan!

Ā«13456710

Comments

• EsmereldaX
    EsmereldaX Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • EsmereldaX
    Options
  • EsmereldaX
    Options
  • sdmndfghkamcr
    sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,770 Level 5
    Options

@EsmereldaX hi and welcome

Which King's game(s) you have play now?

• EsmereldaX
    Options

Farm Heroes Super Sage

• sdmndfghkamcr
    sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,770 Level 5
    Options

@EsmereldaX Thanks for playing farm heroes.šŸ¤—You can subscribe the tagging list here if you are interested.

See you around

• temirfedor
    temirfedor Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi,I am new at the forum and just wanted to say hi to everybody taht playes and reads!šŸ˜€šŸ’–

• alice7881
    alice7881 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited June 2022
    Options

Let's introduce myself! šŸ˜‰

I amĀ Diamond LimĀ (You can also called meĀ LimĀ is short as well). I amĀ 23 years old (from Malaysia šŸ‡²šŸ‡¾)Ā whileĀ stillĀ Diamond Diaries ModeratorĀ (alsoĀ Diamond Diaries Expert Player)Ā that IĀ canĀ still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community.Ā šŸ’šŸ˜„

Of course! IĀ always love playing Diamond Diaries SagaĀ asĀ this game isĀ my best favourite and opinion King's Game foreverĀ especially IĀ love linking charms and also love diamonds and beautiful destinations! šŸ’ŽšŸ˜

I amĀ not just Diamond Diaries Moderator, that's right! They alsoĀ called me "Queen of the Tags / Tagging Queen / Hero"Ā as theyĀ always need my help to tag themĀ whenĀ new exciting contests and threads around King Community. šŸ˜‰

Anyway, I amĀ still very busy to do (also sadness sometimes)Ā andĀ dislike chattingĀ in my real life mostly.

And IĀ haveĀ Learning Disabilities (from 2009 to present)Ā then IĀ have speaking languages are very slow and bad. IĀ have speakingĀ four languagesĀ areĀ Chinese (Main/Major Language), Cantonese, Malay (But Minor/Lessly) and English. IĀ speak and write English isĀ little badĀ but IĀ love to speak and writeĀ English better than Chinese. But IĀ can still do and help players around King Community from early 2019 to present. (I joined on King Community onĀ 14th July 2018) šŸ˜Š

So I will still trying my best to do and help players around King Community! šŸ‘šŸ˜„

I am shining like a diamond! Sassy! šŸ’šŸ˜„

šŸ’Ž Diamond Lim šŸ’Ž

(Diamond Diaries Moderator)

• jassy7881
    jassy7881 Posts: 289 Level 3
    edited April 2022
    Options

How to get involved in contest in community

Hello everyone

Hi how's everyone doing thos pretty weekend

*Edit by CM: merging three posts in a row in only one post.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?