Why do you play Farm Heroes Super Saga?

Options
2Β»

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @Racoon7 πŸ€—

1) I completely agree with you about having few more moves in the game πŸ‘οΈ But, if you are stuck on a really hard level for days and days, follow the same trick as I do πŸ˜„ Do not log into the game for few days. Each day you do not log in, will give you an extra move. Once you accumulate about 10 or 15 moves, then log into the game and conquer that level. The maximum number of moves you can receive like this are 30 moves (even if you do not log in for 50 days, 30 moves is the max limit).

2) And about Fidget and Darwin -- we just keep playing and the practice makes it perfect. This saying is really true 🀩 You keep playing and you will get hold off of all the features. And, yes! Those moving counters does make the game hard... especially, once you encounter Butterflies. Those are like the Oysters in FHS. They should be collected in 2 consecutive moves, otherwise, they will be closed back.

3) Once you get hold off it, you will find that the "Windy" levels are the easiest ones You can move the objects as you want, where you want in these "windy" levels.

4) As of now, the Episode Records do not give us any rewards! The badges that are shown next to our achievements are the only reward we receive (for now). We did mention about it when we talked to them last year or before! Let's hope there will be some shiny GB rewards 🀩

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,078 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thank you dear @PummyRaj your information is very helpful πŸ€— I am gradually getting the hang of it 😊

• Xxander
    Xxander Posts: 5,902 Level 5
    edited December 2022
    Options

Well, for me, it hard to get levels passed.

So i try to stack daiily boosters. And most of the time only play event. It wil work, for me, more boasters?or maybe adds for boosters? Maybe unlimited lives to try to play more?

For me, it wil make it easier and play more.

For the rest, i still like playing... But its hard to get a decent run

My 2 cents

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Xxander πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to the Super Farm Community!

Your opinion above... were you expressing in general OR specifically about Farm Heroes Super Saga game?

I am asking this because - 2 out of 3 things you have mentioned above --

1) Daily boosters and (2) Special events -- both are not available in this game!! If you do have them in your game, can you please explain which features you are talking about?

And as for "Ads for Boosters" - Just like all other games, the Ads are under "testing" process right now in FHSS too. So, if you are playing this game, please be patient and make sure that your game is updated to the latest version, and you will see the Ads sometime in futureπŸ‘οΈ

Thank you for providing your feedback.

Have a Super Farmtastic day ahead πŸ…πŸ…

• BPass12
    BPass12 Posts: 245 Level 3
    Options

It’s just fun!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?