🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

What would make you stop playing Farm Heroes Super Saga?

Options

Comments

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options
    Other

I voted "Other" simply because I couldn't vote for each individual issue and I find that a number of the issues listed could cause me to stop.playing FHSS. Mainly, however, I would be concerned about the game crashing or freezing and a lack of suitable boosters.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,794 Friends Moderator
    Options
    Getting stuck on a level for too long

@Lola_Pop, I chose "Getting stuck on a level for too long", although some other things also contribute to the fact that the progress on the map takes too long. If you have few bossters or if there are no events where you can earn boosters, this also means that you need longer to pass a level.

In addition, I often lack the time to deal intensively with this game. Another reason is also that there are games that I find more fun or beautiful in design. These games (like Candy Crush Friends) motivate me more to play every day and strive for the end of the map.

• Sugy
    Sugy Posts: 182 Level 3
    edited May 2022
    Options

Voted @Lola_Pop

i uninstalled the game so many time because I was not not able to complete the level. But will again install and play.

Even with this choice if there was an option to choose multiple answers I would have choosen not enough boosters or options to earn more boosters aswell.

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop

I chose “Getting stuck on a level”. That’s why I don’t play very much because of getting stuck not for days more like weeks or even months. Sometime when I go back after a while I pass the level. 👍

Also there isn’t enough hours in the day to do all I want to do so I pick and choose and sometimes some games get neglected. 👍

Thanks for the tag @Diamond_Lim 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• ALIXKATERINE
    ALIXKATERINE Posts: 317 Level 3
    Options

Getting stuck on a level for too long 😔

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    Options

Voted

I have actually stopped playing because the levels have become too difficult to pass without using boosters 🤷‍♀️

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,257 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop I don't think that I would completely stop playing this game, as I really love it, unless there were technical issues like the game keep crashing or freezing, but I have not experienced this. Adverts would probably put me off playing as well, but I don't have them. I voted for getting stuck on a level for too long, as this occurs quite frequently as several levels are tricky and I prefer to play without the help of boosters unless I really can't pass the level after many tries, so often I run out of lives, and leave the game, quite often not returning to it again on the same day.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Other

it's hard to find the time 😭

I miss those chubby faces of cropsies

When I'm not doing mod stuff I'm chasing down community badges (if they're not too exclusive) because who doesn't love badges.

So maybe I'll be go back playing FHSS and DiDS if the occasion arises + I steal somebody's phone to download the games on

😏

My second vote would go to Game freezing or crashing too much

because the game would be unplayable then, wouldn't it

• scattyali
    scattyali Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Other

fed up unable to get on levels due to fidget the squirrel on top of level i want to play, been stuck for days now with no help from help centre, they told me to join community which i did a few days ago STILL STUCK, got a good mind to uninstall game

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,496 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hello dear @Lola_Pop 🤗

For me, the reason to stop playing the game would be getting stuck in a level.

But, it is only temporary.... 30 days to be exact 😄 In FHSS, we have a great feature that if we do not log in a day, we get an extra move for each day. And the maximum number of moves we can acquire are 30 moves. So, I sit back for 30 days and on the 31st day, I will go back to that level I was stuck and play with these extra moves. It's always a definite win 💪

That is just my silly strategy to win those hard levels 😅

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?