🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Friday bug!!! never obtain 7 life also after a lot of hours!!!!

AnnaMariaVivaldi
AnnaMariaVivaldi Posts: 99 Level 3
edited May 2022 in Support

every Friday it's seven lifes day bonus.... ok it's works.

but there's a bug!!! if i play one time all and lost all 7 lifes also after a lot of hours it's impossible to reobtain wll lifes!!!

in theory you obtain a life every after 15 minutes.... 15x7 it's 105 minutes about 1 hours and 35 minutes!!!

the bug it's clearly present.... to reproduce simply play all 7 lifes.

close games and back in after, for example, 2 hours and you can see you have never reach the 7 lifes set but you see you HAVE ONLY 5 lifes and you found the counterdown for obtain life number 6.

it's clearly a bug.... no one else has ever noticed what is ????

Answers

• AnnaMariaVivaldi

exactly right now.... 11:50AM on italian time zone.

lost all seven lifes..... in theory after about 105 minutes we can reobtain all set of seven lifes.

if i reopen the games about 14:00 I'm sure i not reobtain all 7 lifes....

• AnnaMariaVivaldi
    edited May 2022

reopen the game now... it's passed about 3 hours!!! and watch!!!! only 5 life available.... it's clearly a bug.

105 minutes for reobtain 7 life.... it's passed about three hours and only 5 reobtained....

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager

Hello @AnnaMariaVivaldi!

Let me ask the game team about this,I'll be back with some more information 😊

• AnnaMariaVivaldi

@Lola_Pop

yeah... i don't know if it's a only issue related Italian time fuse or something similar but, in the pass, I had already noticed this little problems append on friday bonus.

as I said it seems strange to me that I am the only one to report it;)

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager
    edited June 2022

Hello @AnnaMariaVivaldi !

The team has been checking on this feature, and they cannot reproduce the error. As it's Friday, maybe you can record your screen for us, so we can see what happens when the timer gets to 0:00 ? It should change to a 6 (and after 15 minutes, to a 7). HERE you can find some directions on how to record your screen and send us the video.

Thanks a lot!

• AnnaMariaVivaldi
    edited June 2022

how can you ask to record hours and hours of screen ???? are we serious? lol... it's clearly impossible.

• AnnaMariaVivaldi

as you can see i can post this....

watch the timeline reported on JPEG name. i took immediately about two minutes ago.

date 17 june 2022 time 01:26am. all 7 life. now try to pass some levels...

• AnnaMariaVivaldi

and after about one hours and pass one single level i have terminated all 7 lifes.

it's about 02:27am (you can watch name of jpeg.. timeline exact of screen it's 02:25)

now i'm going to sleep...

i'm absolute sure next time i reopen the games it's next morning.... at least 6 or 7 hours will have passed and remember for reobtain 7 life it's need, im theory, only 105 minutes.

i'm also sure.. after 6 or 7 hours whitout reopen this games I will not have recovered ALL 7 lives....

repeat... it's strange only my as noticed this issue....

• AnnaMariaVivaldi
    edited June 2022

OMG!!! OMG this it's a bug!!!! how it's possible it's not a bug this?

how it's possible you can't reproduce this bug them @Lola_Pop

you can trust after last screenshot... i'm awake up.... made the necessary morning operations (breakfast shower etc. etc.) pick my tablet.... open this games and after about 9 hours.

I say it's pass 9 hours and it's impossible it's not restored all 7 lifes when in theory it's only need 105 minutes.

ah... on this screenshot you can see the time near to reach 0:00..... when it happened the lives became 6!!! but after 9hours after i can assure you no one has touched the same tablet or played the same game it's incredible i need to wait anymore to obtain full 7 life set (as already says only 105 minutes needed).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?