๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! ๐Ÿ—“๏ธ

๐Ÿ Attract Players ๐Ÿฆ”

Options

Comments

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited January 2023
    Options

@PummyRaj,@Lola_Pop I was playing this game not so long ago but stopped after I felt like there was less interest in my game and my game play seemed like a no where going game. The Community seemed not to have interest in FHSS neither in those who played it as well, I never played it looking for a badge, rewards or even gold bar's I was looking for a place to be maybe you understand that or if you understand my point......

FHSS seemed like nice, quiet, but a much needed game that could take off and bring so much fun, excitement, and just make anyone happy so why not try and make it my own place to go, be, and just feel good about......then I had a thought that maybe King Games didn't want it to grow bigger or even become a larger game in the Community so I stopped playing and since then I have just watched, read and wanted to see what was going to happen here.....

Still wondering at this moment....๐Ÿค”โ“

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj I think you have good ideas and I'm very interested to see what transpires in the near future. I think there needs a plan to get more players from the King community to add FHSS to their gaming list. Most players enjoy earning gold bars and badges. To have more community contests that involves the whole community to win badges plus gold bars and other boosters to use only in FHSS, might eventually entice other members to join FHSS! Simply entice new possible players with rewards, make FHSS the game with the possibility of always winning rewards, that's always enticing for people. This could be applied to the other games that has low membership. This should be applied to ingame and community, and another point of contention is definitely to include the ability to add more players to your game. Because most of the players in your send or request for lives are not even playing the game anymore. I'm always sending lives in many of the King games but never get any in return. This happens mainly with the games that has low community members. Hope my suggestions made any sense.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,776 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello dear Pummy ๐Ÿฅฐ

Thank you for listing everything you want to do for the game and the players.

You're the only mod that's serious about it and that something gets done. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you very much and that means a lot to me. Pummy, you know me. I often promoted the games and asked the players for help. I have another idea what we could do.: I want Super Farm Hereos to compete with Farm Hereos. I play both games and also many players. Perhaps one can encourage the players to do this and show the differences between the 2 games. So everyone can decide and also as a motivation to download the game. What do you think of the idea?

Have a nice day Dear Pummy, you can count on me for ideas and help. Maybe we can work something out together. The players know me and I always have a lot of good ideas. What do you make of it?

Greetings Peggy๐Ÿค—

• Spinnifix
    Options

โ—โ—โ— To all Super Farm Hereos Players ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ง

What would you like to see and play?

You can get ideas here too.

Then it would be easier for the moderator. ๐Ÿ™Œ

We are a community and together we are one.

What do you think?

Please share your suggestions with us!!! ๐Ÿ™

Many Thanks

@AnnaMariaVivaldiย ,ย @Angel_Natashaย ,ย @deblgย ,ย @Racoon7ย ,ย @jassy7881ย ,ย @rebelchildย ,ย @me6412ย ,ย @Lea_Macphersonย ,ย @FarkasneKa2020ย ,ย @DieOmimiย ,ย @EnergizerBunnyย ,ย @angel123ย ,ย @KCullen127ย ,ย @amore004ย ,ย @bingo29ย ,ย @TelmaGomesย ,ย @eightmilenkcย ,ย @LeFlarcaneย ,ย @maf34100ย ,ย ย @kimsmitgytderย ,ย @Marcemarce22ย ,ย @LoveDachsย ,ย @ALIXKATERINEย ,ย @CassDย ,ย @jeanpsย ,ย @Munsterย ,ย @BuffaloGal57ย ,ย @gisalyย ,ย @AmberRaeLeoย ,ย @gordan10ย ,ย @coopsjย ,ย @Lemurtekย ,ย @Kiki_gย ,ย @greddycandyย ,ย @Lisal6715ย ,ย @MollySย ,ย @spoc42ย ,ย @Alexandra_Tangย ,ย @BQN537ย ,ย @dananelleย ,ย @RubyBlue1011ย ,ย @Kate3Aย ,ย @Colleen12ย ,ย @Elviramartinez_61ย ,ย @Gisa77ย ,ย @carmenechevarriaย ,ย @Glenn1972ย ,ย @Peanut7139ย ,ย @Palash_Sarmaย ,ย @Pitty_Kittyย ,ย @bmkersey08ย ,ย @siti_payungย ,ย @ev_2305ย ,ย @Sheila69ย ,ย @secretcroploverย ,ย @Spinnifixย ,ย @butterfly19ย ;@PummyRaj

• Spinnifix
    Options

@PummyRaj

Dear Pummy ๐Ÿ˜Š

If we got the badge from my contribution, I would like to thank you very much. None of us expected that. So it's a recognition of our efforts. That means a lot to all of us. Something positive is happening and it's a welcome gesture for us players.

Very nice, we are happy about that.

Many Thanks๐Ÿ’“

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Wonderful ideas ๐Ÿ˜‰

harvest challenges better include the harvesting of most super cropsies

• Xxander
    Xxander Posts: 5,902 Level 5
    edited January 2023
    Options

Nice awnser @PummyRaj ! Looks like a super plan!

I just disagree with one thought: in my opinion the badges are a big part in atracting people to participat in contests and the forum. So the badge contests, the "harvest thing" should be basic for each game i think.

And to the point of @greddycandy I completly agree. Im not that long on the forum, but for newbies it is not easy! Loads of them come in daily 100 of them, but you hardly see them again. So in general the should be a broader plan, to get newbies inagaged! (Some contest only have 30/40 players or stopped because of a lack of players). So a "newbie plan" to make it easier for newbies (or something like that). But thats in general and probably not for you/ FHSS.

Also not each forum is kept up2date! Old contest, not working links etc etc. Also that will work in my opinion to keep people interrested and ingaged.

I hope to see the list implemented and (i think ALL that reacted sofar) will lend a land with idea's and feedback.

Thanks for your hard work and a great awnser!

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj. Thank you for your comprehensive message. I love all of the things which you are proposing. I know they take a lot of time and effort and I certainly appreciate them.

I have always found this to be one of the most difficult games to play and I make very little progress, especially since I have no boosters and I think they're essential. Anything which would give boosters would be most welcome.

I have been thinking of uninstalling the game in view of my mounting frustration at my lack of progress. However, I would reinstall it and start again from the beginning, as I did with one of the other games - it proved to be the right decision in that case and I feel sure it would here.

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,930 Level 5
    Options

I am in for any type of contest you design for fhss. I love the milestone badges. They are nice rewards for for obtaining the multiples of 1000 levels. But for the player just starting out playing fhss this badge can be year(s) away and not a big motivation.

When you do competitions maybe you can consider the beginner player and not a starting level inorder to participate. IE not having to be at or above level 150.

Collecting cropsies or weekly races are fantastic contests!

Maybe you could offer a badge for answering all of the polls

How about a bring a buddy badge. Bring a new player to the game and you each get the bring a buddy badge and 5 gold bars when the buddy reaches level 50.

• Spinnifix
    Options

@PummyRaj

I had now played level 2293 and have an idea that I noticed.

In this level was the goat collecting straw and there are also the clouds inside.

The clouds also hit the goat and then the goat jumps to the next straw field.

The goat is not only hit once and even 2x or 3x and therefore I would suggest that as often as the goat is hit, it would also have to jump the fields. That would be fair and very helpful.

I also noticed that the level number is missing in the level.

So I don't know which level I'm playing. That would have to be changed!!

What do you think, dear Pummy?

Best regards Peggy

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?