πŸ”₯ Super Hot Right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000
Celebrate Pride Season with Farm Heroes Saga! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸ…πŸŒˆ Pride Season thread - claim your badge!
πŸ†πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ Win Superfruits in FHS in this contest!

Free Stuff

Options
MarieMariee
MarieMariee Posts: 1 Newbie

Are there any free stuff I can earn or get on farm heroes super saga

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,043 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

Yes, in this game you can collect boosters. There are tasks that you have to fulfill and for that you get boosters or silver coins to buy boosters. It's really a very nice and fun game. If you need help in the game please come here and I will serge help you.

I wish you a great day

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,446 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @MarieMariee πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Super Farm King Community!

Did you just start playing this game, Marie? Can you please tell me what level you are on?

There are free items we can receive in Farm Heroes Super Saga gameπŸ‘οΈ And, some depend on the level we are atπŸ˜‰

• As soon as we sign-up into the game, we will receive 50 Gold Bars and 200 Silver coins to help us in the game;
    • Once you reach Level 11, you will see a special feature called "Country Show" -- which gives us Silver coins ranging from 70 to 2300+ depending on the Country show duration;
    • You can use these Silver Coins to buy certain boosters (after they are unlocked);
    • Once reaching to level 50 - you will see "Quests" in the game - where you will have to finish tasks and earn rewards. The rewards from boosters to Silver Coins;
    • As you progress, you will see many more features that will give you free goodies to help with the game.
    • If you have progressed in the game much far, you already know some of these features🀩

If you would like to know about a specific feature, please let me know and I can give you more details.

Thank you for posting in the Community! If you have any other questions or need to post your reply, please type in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to see you around. Have a Super Farmtastic rest of the weekendπŸ…πŸ…

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?