πŸ”₯ Super Hot Right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000
Celebrate Pride Season with Farm Heroes Saga! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸ…πŸŒˆ Pride Season thread - claim your badge!
πŸ†πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ Win Superfruits in FHS in this contest!

Introduction

Options
Donna9273
Donna9273 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi, This is my first time in the Community. How is everyone?

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

Do you play Farm Super Hereos? In the discussion area you will find all further information to find your way here. We would be happy if you could take part. A competition is still running and you could take part there.

If you need help, please come back here and we will help you.

I wish you a nice day

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,303 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello Donna @Donna9273 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Super Farmtastic King Community!

I am very happy that you have joined us! I see that you have accomplished the first milestone and receive the first badge 🀩

Which level are you at right now? I hope you are enjoying the game very much!

What is your favorite part in the game? Collecting growth points and winning the Country show OR finishing the Quests of the day and collecting prizes, OR beating the sneaky Rancid OR all of those πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

For me, last one… I love them all🌟🌟🌟

You can post your reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon and hope to see you around πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?