πŸ”₯ Super Hot Right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000
Celebrate Pride Season with Farm Heroes Saga! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸ…πŸŒˆ Pride Season thread - claim your badge!
πŸ†πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ Win Superfruits in FHS in this contest!

Download

Options
Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 25,098 Sweet Legend

I had already contacted @QueenB about this. Question: Will it be possible to play this game as an app on the PC with Window 10? I checked and it's still not there. Do you know anything more about it? I would have loved to have played it on PC as well.

@PummyRaj

Thanks and Nice Day🌷

Best Answer

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,869 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello dear PeggyπŸ€—

So sorry for the late reply! Had a busy dayπŸ˜…

Farm Heroes Super Saga being released on Windows 10 -- still no news about it!

If there are any updates, I will definitely let you knowπŸ’œ

I too agree that it will be very convenient to play on big screenπŸ™‚

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,098 Sweet Legend
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hello Pummy πŸ€—

Thanks for the answer. I had spoken to Kelly about this a year or two ago. The players had also asked this question. It used to be in the browser. I play on the tablet, but if I'm on the PC I could continue playing there. Nice if it still comes.

Another question: I had applied to be a mod and would have loved to work with you in Farm Super Hereos. Because I always have very good ideas. I could very well help too. Could you please do something that I could work with you as a mod in this game? I could still learn from you. I beg you sincerely. It hadn't worked out with papa Pear since it was removed. I've been playing this game for many years. I beg you very kindly. Thank you and have a nice day. You have family and cannot always answer immediately. I am alone and here often.

Greetings Peggy πŸ™Œ

I know the CMs discuss it. But you could still mention me. I've already done a lot for this community and some of it has also been implemented.πŸ™

I also applied using the contact form. We've known each other a long time.😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?