🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

Where are the ads??

Options
carollemos08
carollemos08 Posts: 2 Newbie

My ads have all of a sudden completely disappeared. I’ve seen a lot of people complaining of the same thing. What’s the rationale, King? If the company think that people will start buying because they have no ads, they should think twice. Most of us - me for a fact - are more likely to quit playing than buying boosters. With the ads, at least King have an income. With players quitting, what’s in it for you?

Bring the ads back or I’m gone! Thanks

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,189 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @carollemos08 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!

Can you tell me which game(s) you are playing?

I completely agree with you about the Ads. They are very handy to give us that extra booster at the beginning of the level and/or few extra moves at the end of the level when we are 2 moves away to win a mean level🙂

But, these Ads are still in “testing” mode. Any and all the test features will be moved from one group to another group, from time to time. The Game studios check how the players are reacting towards the Ads. Are we liking them or not! Which Ads are mostly watched, which Ads cause glitches, etc., etc., (I found out that there are lot of things for them to test)!!

But, no need to worry! If you have received Ads once, you will receive them again… but, it is only a matter of time! You can see them again within a week or after a month or even after 6 months! It all depends on the test group we are placed in.

All we have to do is, keep the App(s) updated, make sure there is enough space on our device (minimum 2 GB is required for King Saga games) to receive the new features, and we are all set from our side.

Hope this made sense! Please let me know if you have any questions. You can reply back by simply typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for joining our Community! Have a lovely rest of the day🌻🌻

• carollemos08
    carollemos08 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I’m playing Candy Crush. And no, it doesn’t make sense. How can it be in test mode after all these years? Also, not hanging around for 6 months, thank you. Absolutely disappointing and am already looking for my new favourite game.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,189 Candy Moderator
    Options

Oh! Got it👍 Yeah! There are many features that are based on just Ads in Candy Crush.

I thought you were asking about Farm Heroes Super Saga as you have posted here. In this game, the Ads are introduced recently.

I will request to move your question to Candy Crush area, so that, Candy game Moderators can check out why you are missing the Ads 👍

Please bear with us and have a lovely rest of the day🌞

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?