πŸ”₯ Super Hot Right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000
Celebrate Pride Season with Farm Heroes Saga! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸ…πŸŒˆ Pride Season thread - claim your badge!
πŸ†πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ Win Superfruits in FHS in this contest!

Boosters

Options
panyone
panyone Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi there! I have registered an account with King and am still unable to log in. Also, when playing Farm Heroes Saga, I can't access any boosters. Help, please!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,601 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @panyoneπŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your game!!

Need few clarifications please...

1) You said you are not able to log in!! Is it the game on your mobile device or on computer?

2) Are you playing both Farm Heroes Saga and Farm Heroes Super Saga?

3) Why are you not able to access your boosters on Farm Heroes Saga?

Please provide these details by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🌻

• panyone
    panyone Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi PummyRaj,

Thank you for your email. Here are my responses:

1) You said you are not able to log in!! Is it the game on your mobile device or on computer?

• I am playing on both my phone and iPad. I can't log in on either device. I do understand that each device has a separate game, and is not shared, but I should still be able to log in on both, right?

2) Are you playing both Farm Heroes Saga and Farm Heroes Super Saga?

• I play both games on both Farm Heroes Saga and Farm Heroes Super Saga on both devices.

3) Why are you not able to access your boosters on Farm Heroes Saga?

• I'm able to access boosters on Farm Heroes Saga. I am not able to access boosters on Farm Heroes Super Saga. They just don't unlock. I have attached a screenshot from my phone. I am above level 20 on both devices and I get the tutorial on how to use the boosters, but they don't unlock. I also purchased some boosters yesterday and don't have access to those either.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,601 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hello dear @panyone πŸ€—

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation πŸ‘

1) About logging in β€”> What does it say when you are trying to log in? Do you see any error message or does it say β€œno internet” message?

Can you please show a screenshot (of both games)?

2) Do you have other King games or any other games on your phone and iPad? Are you able to log into those games?

3) Can you show me a screenshot of those locked boosters, please? (Your initial screenshot was not added for some reason) πŸ€”

** TO attach the screenshots, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.

Talk to you soon. Have a lovely rest of the day 🌻🌻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?