Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support — Get help here
Hi there. even though i unlocked all these 3 - i even got a gift as a glove- they still show up with the lock so i cannot use them. Anyone else has this issue?
I am playing on my iphone app only. thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Noxis 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Super Farm King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing a glitch in your game 🙁 I have seen few more complaints about the same issue.
I will report it to our Community In-charge right away 👍
Thank you for the screenshot and your device details. Can you please provide your game ID number as well? Please let me know if you need help with that.
Talk to you soon. Have a Super Farmtastic rest of the day🌻🌻
Here it is and i am level 44