🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

Hi

Options
kadge1602
kadge1602 Posts: 2 Newbie

I can’t get to my latest level on my iPad, I have logged in and out several times, on my phone I am at level 2798 but on the iPad only at 1930. Can you help

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @kadge1602🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!

I am sorry to hear that your games are not synced on your devices!!

First of all, I just need to make sure which game you are talking about? Is it Farm Heroes Super Saga or some other game?

Other details I need.... did you save your game either through Facebook OR Kingdom account?

Can you check the version you have in App Store on both your devices?

Please provide these details and I will get back to you. To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the weekend🌻

• kadge1602
    kadge1602 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi

my game is farm heroes saga super

phone version is 6.19.1

It doesn’t tell me the version on the ipad

i usually log in via Facebook however yesterday I had to log in via my king account

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @kadge1602 🙋‍♀️ So sorry for my delayed response 🤦‍♀️

Can you please recheck your game version? You said you are playing Farm Heroes Super Saga, but the version you shared is for Farm Heroes Saga. Both are different games 🙂

Can you please post a screenshot of you level board - either 1930 or 2798 works for me

To find the version on your iPad —> go to your “App Store” - select “search” - type “Farm Heroes Super Saga” in the search bar - now click on the name of the game - scroll down a little and you will see the version number underneath “version history” - done 😊

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🌻🌻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?