Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support — Get help here
I have a problem with the game. I do not have additional bonuses for advertising (on other accounts I have but on the main where I'm already far away, unfortunately I do not have) I reset the game and nothing helps. What to do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check out our House Rules!
Hello @lostov1980🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
I am so sorry for my delayed response!!
Can you tell me which game are you playing? If your game does not have Ads, that does not mean that you have a broken account!!
As of now, the Ad feature is still under testing!! Hence, not all players have it in their game(s)!! Sometimes, you might find them in one game, but not in other game!! It's all depends on the test group you fall in!! And, reinstalling the game does not help us to receive the Ads!!
Please post back and let me know if you need more details about anything else!
Hope to talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day🌻
I think I have a broken account. Friends and my other accounts have extra moves in the game for watching ads, and I don't have that. I uninstalled the game and nothing helps. Will you do something?