Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support — Get help here
Screenshots
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My pleasure, dear @dfreeswi 🤗
You too have a great weekend🌻🌻
Thank you so much for your help!!!
Enjoy your weekend!
Hello @dfreeswi 🤗
Sorry for the delayed reply! I didn’t get a chance to edit my screenshots to explain to you… I have checked the “Help Center” from the game to find a solution for the issue you have experienced.
You will have to contact the King team to resolve the issue. For that, please follow these images & steps👇
You would receive an automated email which is an acknowledgement. Please keep it. If an agent doesn’t contact with 3 to 5 days, reply to that automated email and inform that you are still waiting to be helped.
Sometimes, getting help from Player Support team is a delayed process as they are busy with all King Saga games. So, please be patient and don’t give up! If you do not hear back by Tuesday, please post back and let me know. I will talk to our Super Farm Community In-charge and see if there is anything they can do🍅
** The above screenshots are from my iPad! I am sure that all of the steps would be same for all iOS devices!
Please let me know if you have further questions or need assistance🐿️
I am using iPhone 14
Hello @dfreeswi🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Super Farm Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you have experienced in your game!!
Which device are you using to play the game?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🐿️