Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support — Get help here
This level doesn’t shuffle when there is no more available moves. Sometimes there is no available moves when the level initially opens- please help. My version is up to date according to my settings
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Linda @Linda_St🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
I just need to make sure that you are talking about Farm Heroes Super Saga game!
If so, can you please post a screenshot of the glitch where you see "moves not available"? I don't think I have seen it in this game till now!!
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment. And to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box.
Hope to talk to you soon and have a great rest of the day🌻