🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

Can’t Connect via Facebook

Options
casprrr
casprrr Posts: 40 Level 2

I get a connection error when trying to play this morning. Doesn’t load my profile and I get this screen when attempting to reconnect via Facebook using iOS version 16.6.1. The app was working fine only a few hours ago.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @casprrr🤗

There has been multiple issues with Facebook in the past week!! When there are issues on Facebook, not just the games we play on Facebook browser, but also the games we play on mobile devices too get affected!!

The issue you are experiencing is also because of that!!

I would suggest you not to worry about the connection error, and please do not attempt to log out or log-in!! Just play the game as it is.

I am not sure if you will experience issues with collecting prizes from "Surplus Tuesday", and Gilbert's journey!! Hopefully, the issues will be resolved within next few hours🤞🤞

• casprrr
    edited November 2023
    Options

Thanks. Keeping my fingers crossed. 🤞

I noticed that the connection icon (bottom right corner) gives a green check mark but the “Save Your Progress” button doesn’t switch to “Profile”.

• casprrr
    Options

I’m happy to report that I am once again able to connect with Facebook, I earned my Surplus Tuesday award, and my progress has been saved. Only thing not yet working is that my Profile pic doesn’t show.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?