1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

Refund

Options
mrsstormone
mrsstormone Posts: 1 Newbie
edited December 2023 in Support

I made a purchase for $2.99, but did not receive my things. I have no option for refund on play store. Username mrsstormone and *Edited by CM. I would like my refund how do I get that?

*Edited by CM: That's too much personal information. For your own safety and protection do not share your email address - Our House Rules

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @mrsstormone🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Super Farm Community!

You will have to contact the King Customer Support team to help with your purchase. Because this is a public forum, and everybody has access to it, Community does not deal with purchase issues.

Please follow below steps to ask for the refund or your missing items...

1) If you are playing Facebook browser, click on --> https://soporto.king.com/contact

2) If you are playing on a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11 --> click on the Pink Cogwheel on game map screen -- click on ? icon -- scroll down to My Purchases -- Click on the suitable option to open it -- scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" -- fill up the form and submit your complaint.

You will be receiving an automated email, which is an acknowledgement. You should be hearing from an agent real soon.

If you have any further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?