Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support — Get help here
Only gives you 8 butterflies but req 9 to pass level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Wie bekomme ich den 9 Schmetterling im Level 4711
Hello @kathy_eason🤗 A Warm Welcome to our lovely Super Farm Community!
I have reported this issue to our Community In-charge, as we have multiple complaints about it!
Can you please give me these details --> Device you are using & the version you of the game App you have right now.
Thank you🍅
I am trying to pass level 4711 but it only gives 8 butterflies and it requires 9. How will I ever get the last butterfly?
iPad mini 5 th generation
Version 17.3.1
Hello @Catew🤗 A Warm Welcome to our lovely Super Farm Community!
We have received this complaint from couple other players too! Can you please let me know which device you are using and the version you have right now?
I need your details to report the issue to our Community In-charge!
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍅