Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support — Get help here
I can’t move to the next page. It has been stuck for 2 days
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @mslovak🤗
You are not moving up because # 6220 is the last available level! That's why, you are not moving forward. You will have to wait till Tuesday to receive more levels!
Hearty Congratulations for being one of the top players of the game 🌟👏👏👏
help please
so when I played 6220 the next page is blank. It does not go to 6221
Hello @mslovak🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Farm Heroes Super Saga? If so, can you please show me a screenshot of your game map?
Please reply by typing below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🥕🥕
Hello @Appletree52🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Which game are you playing and which device are you using to play the game? Are you logged into the game through Facebook or King (email) account?
Please reply by typing below🌺
I need some lives so I can keep playing can anybody help me