🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Problem giving/asking for lives

Whiskeyhawk
Whiskeyhawk Posts: 4 Newbie

Why won't game let me ask friends for lives and also can't give lives?

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 42,051 Candy Moderator
    edited October 10

Hello and Welcome to the King Community @Whiskeyhawk

Are you playing Farm Heroes Super Saga? If so, which device are you using to play the game?

You said it won’t let you ask for lives! Can you please explain a bit more about what happens when you ask for lives and sending lives? The more details you provide, the better assistance I can provide!

Also, if you can share a screenshot, that would be very helpful!

Please reply back by typing below. To post screenshots, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box 🌻

• Whiskeyhawk
    Whiskeyhawk Posts: 4 Newbie

I first played farm heroes super on another phone. I play on a moto g7 now. My progress transferred ok. When I ask for lives, the "pick a nickname page" comes up. I already have one. I enter it anyways but page does nothing. I hit confirm. Nothing happens. I tried adding an extra letter to present nickname, it will not confirm it. Thanks for the help!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?