Latest news about Farm Heroes Super Saga
Support β Get help here
I cannot figure out how to get the third acorn so the squirrel will move out of the way of falling cropsies on Level 4943.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Andyπ€
You got that right! They are "lightning Clouds"!
Let me check the level in my game and get back to you as soon as I canπ
I am unable to remove the "frosting" from the 3rd acorn so the squirrel can grab it, then he will move out of the way so the cropsies can fall down to the bottom level. There's no way to remove the frost. There's no "lighting clouds" or whatever we call them...
Hello @Andylandyπ€ A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
Are you not able to collect the Acorn because of the "Cropsie Cascade loop"?
If so, all you can do is β> quit the level β close the game β restart your device and retry the level.
If the bug is reappearing, please post back and let me knowπ°π°