πŸ”₯ Super Hot Right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! πŸ—“οΈ

Options
AIROHS
AIROHS Posts: 16 Level 2

my wife has been stuck here for too long. any hints ?

Best Answer

• sdmndfghkamcr
    sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,770 Level 5
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @AIROHS

Sorry for hearing about your wife stuck in that level for long time.πŸ˜”And yes level 2845 is a hard level to pass without boosters because you need a lot of good luck.So I only can give you some advices to pass this level with boosters.

The most hard part and need to collect first in this level is acorns because you only can collect them when squirrels on certain places.(see the following picture)So the first thing you have to do are collecting the bushes on those squirrels and the forst on acorns.This part need luck because you have to activate cloud to clear the forst.My advice is collecting those forst and activating those squirrels' super power with boosters.After collecting all the acorns,this level will become not so hard anymore.

The next step I adviced is collecting the hedgehogs priority and those bushes not collected yet.

After collecting them,the last one needed to collect is cropsies.You can use boosters to collect them if your moves are not enough.

Hope these are help.

Answers

• sdmndfghkamcr
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @AIROHS

Sorry for hearing about your wife stuck in that level for long time.πŸ˜”And yes level 2845 is a hard level to pass without boosters because you need a lot of good luck.So I only can give you some advices to pass this level with boosters.

The most hard part and need to collect first in this level is acorns because you only can collect them when squirrels on certain places.(see the following picture)So the first thing you have to do are collecting the bushes on those squirrels and the forst on acorns.This part need luck because you have to activate cloud to clear the forst.My advice is collecting those forst and activating those squirrels' super power with boosters.After collecting all the acorns,this level will become not so hard anymore.

The next step I adviced is collecting the hedgehogs priority and those bushes not collected yet.

After collecting them,the last one needed to collect is cropsies.You can use boosters to collect them if your moves are not enough.

Hope these are help.

• AIROHS
    AIROHS Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

THANK YOU SOO MUCH

• sdmndfghkamcr
    Options

@AIROHS

Your welcome.If you have more questions about this game in the future,feel free to ask me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?