🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Double point Sunday STILL not working even after update.

Options
quixFHSS
quixFHSS Posts: 4 Newbie

I thought “great they fixed it”. But it only looks like you’re getting double points. It says double points on the little bar, but double points are not counted on the progress arc. Why is this so hard to fix???

Please see the attachments. I took a screenshot of the country show counter before I played a level, and then after I played a level that I did not win. You will notice even though the leaf says 10 points, the counter arc only added five points. It should say 70.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,733 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hello and welcome

Please follow these steps. Close the app - search for the update - clear the cache and reopen it. Please play a level and it might be there as the game updates.

@Fluzzard

• quixFHSS
    quixFHSS Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Now it’s even worse. I restarted my phone and I signed in to farm heroes, I played a level, still did not get double points, deleted and re-loaded the app completely. And now it’s back to the way it was before, no double points at all. The double points feature is not even showing up at all. It actually doesn’t matter anymore because I’m getting bored with this game. The higher up you get the less fun it is so anyway doesn’t matter now to me

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?