Possible Glitch on level 3151

therceg1therceg1 Posts: 4 Newbie

The conveyer belt at the bottom right corner is not rotating although it looks like it's supposed to. Is that a glitch? (playing on Android phone)

Best Answer

• FluzzardFluzzard Posts: 12,619 Farm Super Saga Moderator
    edited July 29 Accepted Answer

Hello again

To get that acorn there,the only way is moving it out of the corner so that Fidget can collect it.

Here is the screenshot to help you to understand what I'm talking about.‡️

Hope this hint can help you to pass this level.

Accepted Answer

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 20,002 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome

Please close your game and search for the update and clear the cache. Then open it again. If the error persists, it must be reported.

Much luck

@Fluzzard

@therceg1 welcome to King Community

Thanks for sharing your feedback about this.I will report about this problem for you.But I can't promise there will be changed in short period.

If you don't konw how to pass this level,let me know and I will give you some level tips.

Hope it is help.

• therceg1therceg1 Posts: 4 Newbie

I'd love a tip if possible. I almost finished the game except that last right acorn in the box. It's too far for a Fidget to reach it. Lightning doesn't work on it either. Help please

edited July 29 Accepted Answer

Hello again

To get that acorn there,the only way is moving it out of the corner so that Fidget can collect it.

Here is the screenshot to help you to understand what I'm talking about.‡️

Hope this hint can help you to pass this level.

Accepted Answer
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 7,950 Community Manager

Hi there πŸ˜€

Just wanted to check if you are still stuck at this level? As @Fluzzard mentioned, we've passed on the feedback to the level designers who had a look and can confirm the level is working as it should.

It is a challenging level but we're sure you have the skills to complete it πŸ˜‰

• therceg1therceg1 Posts: 4 Newbie

I finished it. Thank you.πŸ€—