1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! πŸ—“οΈ

No booster reward after watching ad

Options
rhonikyoung421
rhonikyoung421 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited November 2021 in Support

Hi. So a new feature started popping up, in my game Farm Heroes Super Saga, a couple of days ago. The game states that if one watches an ad then one will receive a free booster of 3 blue garden gloves. I have watched 9-ish ads and have yet to receive any free gloves. Ugh!!! Please advise😁

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,351 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @rhonikyoung421 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Do you already have 100 Garden Gloves in your saved boosters? If so, even if we watch the videos and collect these extra boosters, they won't show up being added as your count does not go up more than 100 Pails / Gloves / Baskets.

But, when you use them, those boosters' count will not go down either for a while, because you have more than 100 Gloves, but just not visible. (Did I make sense?)

Please post back if you have further questions OR if you do not have 100 Garden Gloves, still they are not adding up. Our Farm Heroes Super Saga game Moderator @Fluzzard will be happy to help you.

** TO reply back, please type your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Keep having fun in your game 🍐 πŸ¦‹ πŸ“

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,824 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @rhonikyoung421 and Welcome in the King Community πŸ“πŸπŸ“πŸπŸ“πŸ

So sorry this is Farm Heroes Saga Community but you are looking for Farm Super Saga Community! Regarding the ads could be a temporary glitch.

Let me tag the Game Moderator @Fluzzard if could help you with this problem πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I wish a super day 🌞 🌺⚘ 🌞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?