🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Why do you play Farm Heroes Super Saga?

Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager
edited April 2022 in Discussions

Dear Farm Super Heroes,

There are some good reasons for playing a game- today we want to hear about YOUR reasons for playing this one!

Why do you play Farm Heroes Super Saga?

Remember the Farm Heroes Super Saga team is listening...and the rewards are juicy! On one hand, knowing that you’ve contributed to making Farm Heroes Super Saga better. On the other hand, this new badge to the most insightful comments:

We’ll be awaiting your feedback! Please keep it:

• Sweet
  • On topic
  • Specific- if possible, give us some examples so that we can fully understand what you mean

🐿️ You can give us more feedback on the game HERE !

🌈 No account yet? SIGN UP and start commenting!😊

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,486 Diamond Diaries Moderator

This game is really super cute match-3 game especially Biscuit the Dog, Darwin the Goat, Fidget the Squirrel and more Cropsie are super cute that makes us feel like seriously fun and happy playing! ❤️😃

💎 Diamond Lim 💎

• jassy2016
    jassy2016 Posts: 141 Level 2

I just love the game and the goats and was raised on a TN farm and just amazes me

• LEO_HaHaHa
    LEO_HaHaHa Posts: 2 Newbie

i feel bored And I try to find a game to play to cure boredom. and i came to meet your game I tried this game and it's very fun I can't stop playing this game because it's so fun.

• jassy7881
    jassy7881 Posts: 289 Level 3

I was raised on a farm here in TN and it calms me when I play both farm heroes games

• Angel_Natasha
    Angel_Natasha Posts: 11,632 Level 5

Is super cute match game !!! Also i love the noise :)

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,896 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Lola_Pop I love playing this game. I do find it quite hard and challenging and often get stuck on levels, I think it would be useful to have a few more moves on these levels.

I love the 3D graphics and find the audio very relaxing as well as very cute when the cropsies are making sounds.

The content of the game is great, I love Fidget's Adventure, Country Show, and Quests which help with coins and boosters. I am still learning about the game and not sure about the Episode records yet (I am assuming it is like a race and that you win something, maybe GB? which would be very helpful) I also love the way you earn coins that you can use to exchange for boosters.

I'm still getting to grips with Fidget and Darwin, and think a few more tutorials or help on how to play with these characters would be useful, as I don't really understand their counters going up and down all the time. I am really just learning tips by playing and trying to work out how exactly they work.

The wind levels are a bit tricky as you can't always get the cropsies you need, or the nuts to Fidget.

• sdmndfghkamcr
    sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,770 Level 5

@Racoon7:

I'm still getting to grips with Fidget and Darwin, and think a few more tutorials or help on how to play with these characters would be useful, as I don't really understand their counters going up and down all the time. I am really just learning tips by playing and trying to work out how exactly they work.

If you need help,please feel free to ask.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,896 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Fluzzard I can mostly get the nuts to Fidget, trying to work out Darwin, noticed lining up, making super cropsies, collecting required cropsies make a difference, it would be good to know how best to work this.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,338 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @Lola_Pop 🤗

FHSS is another game that doesn't make me stressed out and/or does not make me feel "rushed"! It is a quite and cool game that I can enjoy thoroughly 😍

From day one, FHSS was one of my favorite games. The "Cute" Super cropsies are the ones that made me fall in love with this game. There were Ads in the TV way before the game was released. Those Cropsies were very cute and how the tiny cropsies become a giant cropsie made me even more curious. So, I started playing the game from day 1 (I remembered that the actual release on the computer was delayed due to some technical reasons, and many of us were very unhappy about it)!

As I played the game, more and more features were introduced into the game. Once I unlocked the Quests, it was even more interesting and fun, because you earn some extra boosters and coins to help in the game;

Then, the Country Show - at first, it was very confusing and took some time to understand the feature. Also, since it was the beginning, there were many glitches, which was making us stop playing the game every now and then! Building up the stock of my Silver Coins was another fun part and winning the Country show gave me certain number of Silver Coins;

And lastly, I do not have a single reason to "not love" this game. So, I will play it if not every day, but, whenever I can (at present).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?