πŸ”₯ Super Hot Right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Super Questions Quests: Make the game even more croptastic!

Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager
edited July 2022 in Discussions

Dear Farm Supers!

Would you like to help make the game even better? This is YOUR CHANCE! The Farm Heroes Super Saga team is reaching out to you, our Community, for some insights, feedback and inspiration 😊 

How can I help?

πŸ… Do you want to give your feedback about the game as such? Drop a comment here below!

πŸ… Do you want to talk about a specific feature or matter? Head over to these threads:

What can I win?

Well, knowing that you’ve contributed to making Farm Heroes Super Saga better is a reward in itself, right?Β 

As if that wasn’t enough, we’ll award this new badge to the most insightful comments:

We’ll be awaiting your feedback! Please keep it:

• Sweet
  • On topic
  • Specific- if possible, give us some examples so that we can fully understand what you mean :)

No account yet? SIGN UP and start commenting!😊

Β«1345678

Comments

• betchiegrl29
    betchiegrl29 Posts: 9,370 Level 5

Hello! Thanks for the tag @Diamond_Lim

I only play Farm Heroes Saga. It’s only now that i have learned that there is Farm Heroes Super Saga . I think i will play this too.. and i believe that it is as exciting as FHS.

I suggest to continue giving lots of rewards and booster and ads to make this game more fun and challenging.

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 7,835 Jelly Moderator

I love the badge and it would look so sweet in my collection. I don't play this game even though it does look so fun and sweet. I am going to download and play this game as I see how much fun it looks and how much fun everyone who does play makes it look😍

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,447 Level 5

@Lola_Pop thank you for mentioning farm hero super saga. I feel not enough attention is given to fhss. The graphic are more animated and there are different features on fhss than on the regular fhs. One issue that I personally have come across is there aren't all of the help videos with the super hero's. I play FHS a lot but with FHSS I have found that when I get stuck, it can be awhile until I can finally beat the level and many times get frustrated and just give up and spend my time playing other king games. I have found too that many people don' t know of super saga's existence. You all night want to do some more advertising. For instance while playing candy crush ads and links will pop up for candy crush soda, or for pet rescue. Maybe you all could do something of that nature

@Diamond_Lim thanks for the tag

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,366 Level 5

Hello @Lola_Pop I did play FHSS for a bit until recently. I did enjoy playing the game and I especially loved the graphics. I did not have ads when I played the game, and I didn't use boosters at the time. I'm currently playing a total of five King's games, that's the only reason why I no long play FHSS. πŸ™‚

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 147,875 Diamond Diaries Moderator

You are welcome and it's very okay! @aautz1 @Colleen12 @Brarz @FaRayha 😊

Also thank you for your asking your sweet feedbacks and playing Farm Heroes Super Saga! Players! πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

• galaxyangel
    galaxyangel Posts: 283 Level 3

Thanks for tagging me @Diamond_Lim 🀩

I don’t play this game only FHS which I enjoy πŸ“πŸ

I am not too keen on the ads as some can be extra long when all you want to do is get on with the game πŸ˜€

More booster’s within the game would be good though 😊 Especially +1 and the spade ❀️

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 147,875 Diamond Diaries Moderator

You are welcome and it's very okay! @Sugy @galaxyangel 😊

• Elviramartinez_61
    Elviramartinez_61 Posts: 2,030 Level 4

I only play candy saga , but i migth try😁😁

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,759 Candy Moderator

I also do not regularly play this game (however I do play Farm Heroes daily). However I do have it and I like the graphics very much and the characters (especially fidget the squirrel). 😁

I have never had ads in any of the King games that I play - so I cannot comment on that aspect.

πŸ˜ŠπŸ¨πŸ’•

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5

@Lola_Pop

Why do you play Farm Heroes Super Saga?

I found this game through badge hunting in the community events. Its fun and addictive but I am not a daily player. I love all the characthers in the game specially Rancid...yes, Rancid. Collecting crops to achieve goals. Its satisfactory when I completed it.

What’s your fav Booster in the game? Why?Β 

I love Color Collector...because it always make me finish/complete my crops goals. Even if I use it at last move, usually it never failed me.

If you could add anything (an event, a booster, a game mode) to the game, what would it be?

Ohh..I wish there is a boosters/ tractor going upward. Right now we have only from left to right. So if there is a booster that wipe a line from bottom to up...thats will be FARMTASTIC

Do you like getting rewards for watching ads? Why, why not? What would you change about the experience?

I love it. But sometimes I worry if the ads not appropriate for all ages. This game is play by any ages and surely I want the ads not going to make the players "confused" I really think 30 seconds is a bit long. Why not make it maximum 15 seconds.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?