Level 330

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,268 Level 3

Comments

• deegosney
    deegosney Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Having trouble with Farm Heros Super because squirrel is blocking game #330. Very frustrating.

• deegosney
    Options

I am having trouble with squirrel blocking game #330. Can you please move the squirrel somewhere else. Otherwise love the game. But this problem is very frustrating.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @deegosney 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Super Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue with level # 330 in your game!

Are you still having trouble to pass the level OR did you already win the level?

Please post back your reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Super Farmtastic rest of the day 🍐🍐

• deegosney
    Options

Thought I read you were not supporting it anymore since it was quite awhile ago that I tried getting in touch with you so I have deleted your game. Sorry it was an amazing game

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2022
    Options

Oh, no! @deegosney 😕

I wasn’t able to post my reply as there were some issues with comments appearing!!

And, I am not sure where you read it, but the game does have Support team as well as a specific area in this King Community! May be you have read that the game will not be played anymore on computers. That was the only change that was brought in.

We are here whenever our Super Farmers need help ❤️

If you have saved your game wither thought Facebook OR Kingdom account, you can download it and play again from where you left off 👍

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance!

Have a Super Farmtastic rest if the day 🍐 🍐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?