๐Ÿ”ฅ Super Hot Right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

(Finished) Pride Month with Farm Heroes Super Saga ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,600 Sweet Legend

My favorite color is red and it is the color of love. I am a heart person and have love and warmth in my heart. Even tomatoes taste delicious and are healthy. Thanks ๐Ÿ…

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,818 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Snow_Rider I am going with the banana cropsie.

The health benefits of banana may include helping withย weight loss, reducing obesity, curing intestinal disorders, relievingย constipation, and conditions like dysentery, anemia, arthritis,ย gout, kidney, and urinary disorders.

Banana can also help with menstrual problems and burns. It is good for reducing blood pressure, protectingย heartย health,ย boostingย metabolismย and immunity, reducing the severity of ulcers, ensuring healthy eyes, building strong bones, and detoxifying the body.

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    edited June 2023

@Snow_Rider

Thank you again for the celebration and a chance to acquire all of these fantastic badges. Happy Pride month everyone.

๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ

I think all of the cropsies are adorable and like so many others I love the color red and purple. But the most valuable one is the water cropsie, our bodies are about 60 % water and we need to keep that balance. They say you will most likely die if you go much over 3 days without water. And we look so much better hydrated and moisturized. How would we bathe? And so on.

Water is also needed to grow and maintain livestock, fruits & vegetables, herbs and grains, helpful insects.. like bees and butterflies, everything in other drinks and beverages including that occasional beer I like to have once in awhile. I look at it this way, water first then we can continue to grow all of the other important fruits & vegetables that help us in so many ways.

Also can you imagine life without the beautiful flowers and plants.. to never see one again...I don't want to.

It's everything, it's life and we can't live without it. That's why my choice is the water cropsie. ๐ŸŒŠ

• Tanu_chauhan_1001
    Tanu_chauhan_1001 Posts: 379 Level 3

Red colour because it is the symbol of love and friendship . Happy pride month to everyone ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,084 Jelly Moderator

I would have to say water cropsie ๐Ÿ’ฆ without water the earth would dry up and be dust humans cannot survive without water our veggie plants flowers or trees can't survive without water so therefore human would not exist

• Federico457
    Federico457 Posts: 148 Level 3

Hello everyone!

@Diamond_Lim very nice comment! I agree with you! ๐Ÿ˜„

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,796 Level 5

@Snow_Rider I never thought of one of the cropsies symbolizing love and friendship. My first choice would be a thunder cloud because I'm just a little bit twisted. But since there are no clouds or tornados I pick the water cropsies. Water is life

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,213 Pet Rescue Moderator

The one on the far right..the purple one. I don't have a reason why, I just like the colour ๐ŸŒˆ

• Laurenmlh
    Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5

Water droplet.

Because nothing brings friends together more than a rainy day where you can stay inside, have a drink and talk. Sometimes you need a little something to remind you to slow down and enjoy. Rain allows you to do that with a super peaceful ambient noise.

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,051 Bubble Witch Moderator

I am going to stick with the color red (tomato). The color of Love

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?