Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

help

Options

Answers

• mel21
    mel21 Posts: 158 Level 3
    Options

Help know required on level 461 I cannot access the level as per screenshot enclosed. Can thus problem be solved once and for all please. Can you reply please Thanks Mel Davies

• mel21
    Options

Hiya Pummy Raj Can you help me out again please this time on level 461. They sorted the problem I had on levrl 446 but only pushed it on to level 461. Can this problem be solved once and for all please. I have sent a few comments to Snow Rider but it seems she cannot reply to her messages. Please find enclosed camera shot. Many thanks Mel Davies

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear Mel 🤗

I am very glad to know that you were able to play level # 446! But, so sorry to know that the next episode has started with the same glitch 😢😢

I will report it right away😶

• mel21
    Options

Thanks for your message. I will be grateful if you will. But most probably I will have to wait another 7 wks for it to be rectified sane as level 446. Can this problem be sorted out once and for all please as I dont want the same problem in the future. I did have a mssg off Snow Rider your Commmunity Manager a whike back I did mssg heR but she cannot be botheresd to reply to my mssgs. Thanks again Mel

• PummyRaj
    Options

I completely understand how frustrating it must be for you, Mel😕

Let's hope that they won't take too long to fix it this time!! And I agree... they should fix this once and for all!!

You must have messaged the Community Manager on the Friday, right? Last Friday, they were out of the office. And, they don't work on weekends! Probably, that might be the reason they didn't get a chance to write back to you?

But, usually, if players are having glitches, they prefer to write here in the Community, as other players might be benefitted by your question.

Anyway, I have reported about the glitch with new episode. Hopefully, you will get an answer, soon🤞

• mel21
    Options

Thanks for yiur message. I first had a mssg off the Community Manager on the 6th of June to say that the studio was looking at the problem. I replied to thst mssg as to me it is only courteous to reply to mssgs. In total since then I think I have messaged her 3 or 4 times and she cant be bothered to reply at all. Thanks Mel

• PummyRaj
    Options

Aww, No! Not at all, Mel 🤗

The Community Managers are very busy and they have to take care of more than one game. Snow_Rider takes care of 8 other games - 4 big games and 4 small games. She will have to attend meetings with the game teams, and take care of the issues and talk to the Studios about the glitches we are experiencing!! That is the reason, they cannot always be here!!

When I asked her that you would need some assurance about the game, she immediately jumped in that day to send you message. They trust us (the Moderators) and feel that we are helping the players as much as we can. But, when in need, they will jump in and talk to the players💜

But, please never feel that the Managers ignore the players and/or cannot be bothered! They do join the conversations when and as needed 🙏🏼

• mel21
    Options

Thanks for the message. Can you pass my apologies to Snow Rider. It seems to me that the studio cannot solve any problems. It took them 7 weeks to sort the last problem out and that was only to push the problem forwsrd 15vleves. Why cant they move the symbols over to the left side of the screen out of the way of the playing levels. As you know I have had many a poblrm with fidget and this now again. Many thanks Mel

• PummyRaj
    Options

Sure dear 🤗

And, yes! When I have reported that the issue has reappeared, Snow_Rider was surprised and she immediately reported to the Studio. Let’s hope they will fix it soon, this time🤞

And, I completely agree!! They should bring in a permanent solution!!

• mel21
    Options

Thanks fot your mssg. The last fix they did on level 446 thy only moved the suymbol about 5 mm I could only just see the level to play it then. Thinking. back I dont think they fixed it then it was more luck thsn judgement. Yes they need a permanrnt fix. As I said in last mssg why dont they move the offending symbols to the left of the screen as most of the levels are on the right of the screen everytime. Many thanks Mel

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?