Quest for 300 leaves is not working. What to do?

wonderwoman1966wonderwoman1966 Posts: 6
For the last few levels with leaves, the Quest for 300 Leaves is not accumulating or collecting any. I have rebooted my tablet and it's still the same.

Answers

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,147 Superstar
    Hi @wonderwoman1966 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this is happening to you. Can you please tell me which device and OS are you using for playing this game so we can do some troubleshooting steps?
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

• wonderwoman1966wonderwoman1966 Posts: 6
    Thanks for responding, firebomb! I have an IPad Air and my iOS is updated to 12.3.1.  Does that answer your question?  This is not the first time, so why does the leaves quest always a problem?
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,147 Superstar
    Thank you @wonderwoman1966 Please check if your game is up to date. The latest version is 1.23.4. I want you to check some troubleshooting steps for iOS.

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device

Please note that the last resort is reinstalling the game and if you do so you will lose all your boosters.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here