🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

Farm Heroes Super Saga....experencing and error, we are tying to fix....for days now.

Options
lje
lje Posts: 1 Newbie
this feels like another usless way to get help, much to go through for the games issues. My farm heros super saga has repeatedly given me the notice i have experenced an error and they are working hard to fix it. well it would work at first after a few tries but now its like this for days.  Several of your games shut me out due to lost server also.  I have dial up internet that is really really slow and they also slow it down slower on certan hours. I think the games give up too quickly at tiems. If i coudl get faster internet i would but the error is different.  I play on google chrome, I have cleared my cash and temp internet files and still it does not fix the issue. can you help

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,168 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @lje, A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

Have you tried other browsers and see if the game works there?  How about a mobile device?  I play Farm Super on my iPad and very less on my PC!  The game loading slow is one of the reasons!!  Except for Rancid level -- to score more points and collect coins, I do not use PC for this game!!

If you have access to a mobile device, you should try and see whether the game works or not!! 

Is this the only game that is having issues OR any other game is doing the same things -- not loading!!  Are you playing on King.com OR through Facebook?  Will it be possible for you to post a screenshot of the message that is appearing in your game?  

Please post your reply by typing in the empty comment box provided below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?