πŸ† Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! πŸ—“οΈ

Internet Connection Error- Android

Options
designerk13
designerk13 Posts: 8 Level 2

I am having an issue with my game not registering an internet connection. I have updated the game, tried WiFi, and restarting my device. I am signed up through King and access the game through Facebook and my Android phone.

Is this an issue affecting other users as well? Is there anything else I can try to resolve this issue?

Thanks!

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

can u try data? N try on other king games

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,500 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @designerk13 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

Since it has been few days as you have posted your question, is your game all set now and is it working fine?

To answer one of your questions -- whether this issue is affecting other players as well ---> Usually, this kind of issue is limited to our device only. If all other Apps are working fine except a single one with the Internet Error message, then there is a big chance that the App has a bug, which usually gets cleared by reinstalling the App.

But, with re-installation, all our saved up boosters and messages from friends will be lost, as they are stored on device's local memory. Please be aware if that!

Please post back and let me know if you need any further assistance with your issue in the game. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great week ahead!

Please stay Safe & Warm! 😷

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?