🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Darwin’s Diary! Level Tips 🤓 - Episode 143!

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Hello, hello my dear Diary!

Another marvelous and sunny day and again, it’s HAPPY THURSDAY!

Even though some need to stay home to keep themselves safe - I am here for them and will always make their days happier ❤️

Let’s go and find out what Episode 143 has in store for us!!!

Don’t be misled, I know I am standing there, super close to you. But there is a gap between us!

You have to work from down to up. Remove the bushes as fast as possible - really! But focus more on the lower part, then you will find the Butterflies as they are right in my way!

Ok so, the Hedgehog family is soooo important here!

You need to have them awake but in the right spot. The most important thing is to remove the Ice on the buckets, if not, there can’t be more Water to defrost the Super duper Water Cropsies!

But don’t waste too much time, trying to find the right spot for the Hedgehogs, until those on the board don’t disappear there won’t come more but you need more to win this level!

It’s not so easy to get Miss Cloud out of there but you have to!

Also, have a look. There are no more Tomatoes on the board, just the big Cropsies you see under the Ice. Miss Cloud CAN help here, but the best would be to use the wind to match those Super Tomatoes. 

Just don’t forget - Miss Cloud is here to help, too.

That’s all for this week, my dear Diary.

Enjoy my tips & tricks to win these levels :)

Have a fantastic time and talk to you soon!

Love, 

Darwin!

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?