Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I have been stuck on this level for over a month now and I cannot take it anymore.
Anybody has a clue on how to beat it? I need to change games, this one is getting annoying.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
To get the blocks in the bottom that are organized like a chess board. Use the block buster to eliminate one of them in the middle, then you'll able to get rows with the same colour and eliminate the whole bottom line.
Hello QheenB, here is a link to my written guide and video example for Level 356, I hope it helps http://sagalevelhelp.com/pet-rescue/level-356 (copy+paste this into your browser)
Hi QheenB ...I have a guide for Level 356 on my web site, with written tips and a video example. I hope it can help you, here is the link to it.... http://sagalevelhelp.com/pet-rescue/level-356 ...(copy+paste this into your browser)