Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I am shamefully only on level 12 in Pet Rescue. Before I start each level I can see Booster pictures but 5 of the boosters are greyed out and have a lock over them. Do I have to pay to unlock these Boosters? How does this work?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The level has been passed woop! Thanks a lot
Hey there Crusher18, No need to be ashamed, it's not a race What you are seeing are different boosters which will become available for purchase when you reach certain levels in the Saga, you don't have to pay to unlock them.
Hey there Crusher18, No need to be ashamed, it's not a race
What you are seeing are different boosters which will become available for purchase when you reach certain levels in the Saga, you don't have to pay to unlock them.