Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
On level 747 in pet saga suppose to have 45 moves only gives me 35 how do I fix this problem so I can move on please help me with this issue
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've updated to latest version and it still only has 35 moves!! Why is this?? You can't do it in 35.. What do you suggest other than abandoning the whole thing if it can't be sorted
Hello Becky. I just checked this out for you and you should have 45 moves. This was changed recently. Do you have the latest version of the application? Check out for mobile app store and see if an update is available.
Once you have updated, maybe you can pick up some hints and tips from this player:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJvM-EcEV7E