Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Got 4 people to help me pass this level, but only 2 showed. The other two never showed up. Now it doesn't show anything past level 642. No more levels - just blank.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Judy. I'm sorry for the slight delay in my response. It seems that there is an issue with certain roadblock levels at the moment. The game is not showing the icon or the next section of the map that will allow players to proceed. I can assure you that this is being looked at by our development team.
I have seen a few posts on the site and as soon as we have any news I will be sure to post it here to let you know.