Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I beat level 642 and now the road block is not coming up. I have no way of advancing to the next level. Is their a way to fix this??? and yes I have the latest version of adobe flash....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had this problem a week ago while I was playing on my laptop. I then played the game on my I-phone, I noticed that I had the option to ask friends on my phone. There must be a glitch between laptop/desktop versions and the mobile. Once my friends started to help unlock the next levels, I went back onto my laptop and noticed that the 'road block' was there. I am happy to say I'm now on level 653. So try playing the game on your smartphone if you are able to.
You are at a 'road block' between two episodes, unfortunately there is a bug in many King games at the moment where the option to ask friends for help is missing.Hopefully they will fix it soon!