Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I have completed the first 147 levels of Pet Rescue but I can not advance to level 148. The game tells me "you have not discovered mystic path yet keep playing to discover...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
¿Te cuesta Pasar a la 148? Acá comparto mi solution
El juego tarda en cargar then Tenés que entrar POR EL celu, o tableta. Ahí pasarla y despues volver a la pc. a mi al Principio me mostro Igual Que la pc, cerre y uña Volví entrar, carga la PASE, sonda y ya ESTABA. Segun mi prima A Ella A Veces tarda mas de un dia. Espero les resulte. Suerte!
I have the same issue...
i have the same problem but i cant find a solution...every day i check the game but nothing...
You are at a 'road block' between two episodes, unfortunately there is a bug in many King games at the moment where the option to ask friends for help is missing.Hopefully they will fix it soon!