Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
i'm stuck on this level..when i checked on you tube its show little bit different setting and arrangement...so can anyone post the video of latest level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
After 10 days of trying I managed to finish level 852 ( 5 pets)
did is this by clearing fluffy balls in less than 6 moves, ( this in its self is not easy) then its just a matter of clearing the rest of the blocks. Please note I must have tried this level going on for a hundred times. So my friends keep persevering and good luck.
Hey, I had a little search on Youtube and this was the most recent video that I could find. I hope you can pick up some tips and get past the level!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDDGHeyHvfQ