Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I am stuck on Level 289 in Pet Rescue for days, I get 6 of 9 Pets, and 3 are on stumps/no way to move them without more Arrows and still they don't move on some shots, so its wasted time..Please help!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Focus on freeing the pets from the boxes.Move the pets to the bottom as quick as possible.Use the half line blasters to rescue more petsClear large clusters of blocks to earn rocket boosters.Use the rocket boosters to make things easy.I hope this helps
Hey Focus on freeing the pets from the boxes.
Move the pets to the bottom as quick as possible.
Use the half line blasters to rescue more pets
Clear large clusters of blocks to earn rocket boosters.
Use the rocket boosters to make things easy.
I hope this helps
Copy and paste the link below into your browser and you will see a step-by-step guide on how to pass this level - good luck!.....http://sagalevelhelp.com/pet-rescue/level-289