Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I can't move past level 866. The colored buttons aren't there nor was the typical roadblock. Anyone else having this issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hahah no worries we have all been there! Glad it is all sorted for you now
I'm the biggest idiot alive! I been griping about the game and it was ME! I never completed level 866!
I haven't... others have moved past me and new levels ARE open, I can see them, I just can't move ahead.
I think it is because you have reached the last level for the moment. I am sure that there will be new and fun levels soon. If you want to be the first to hear about new level releases then check out their Facebook page for more info.
https://www.facebook.com/PetRescueSaga
I hope this helps