Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I am stuck at the debris block between Level 42 and 43 in Pet Rescue Saga. I have requested assistance several times for over two days and have had no response that I am aware of. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Marg, make sure you're connected to facebook when you send unlock requests to your friends. Many players who use mobile devices seem to have this problem, so if you're able, load the game on a desk-top computer to send your requests. Also it helps to have a large group of gaming friends, you can add people who also play Pet Rescue and are willing to help. Facebook has options to add new friends to restricted lists so that you can keep your profile private if you want.I can recommend this group for great friends and helpful tips: Pet Rescue Saga Coins, Help & Friends