Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Usually when it's a new concept, they show u how it works. Idk what's going on with the butterflies in level 886? HELP
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I found this guide online I hope it can help explain it to you Butterflies are like charging booster that will help you save the pets. Your task is to fill butterflies with the same colours of blocks as the colour of butterflies wings are. In the beginning butterflies have wings closed. When butterflies begin to flap its wings and very rapidly spread you are close to “charging the booster”. Butterflies will take your pet and “save for you”.If you match 16 blocks of the same colour as Butterflies wings have – you will free the butterfly and it will rescue your pet.I hope this helps!
I found this guide online I hope it can help explain it to you
Butterflies are like charging booster that will help you save the pets. Your task is to fill butterflies with the same colours of blocks as the colour of butterflies wings are. In the beginning butterflies have wings closed. When butterflies begin to flap its wings and very rapidly spread you are close to “charging the booster”. Butterflies will take your pet and “save for you”.
If you match 16 blocks of the same colour as Butterflies wings have – you will free the butterfly and it will rescue your pet.
I hope this helps!