How does this new butterfly icon work??? Pet Rescue 886

Options
Bootay_Fergie
Bootay_Fergie Posts: 8 Level 2

Usually when it's a new concept, they show u how it works. Idk what's going on with the butterflies in level 886? HELP

Answers

• LisaBa
    LisaBa Posts: 225 Level 2
    Options

I found this guide online I hope it can help explain it to you :)

Butterflies are like charging booster that will help you save the pets. Your task is to fill butterflies with the same colours of blocks as the colour of butterflies wings are. In the beginning butterflies have wings closed. When butterflies begin to flap its wings and very rapidly spread you are close to “charging the booster”. Butterflies will take your pet and “save for you”.

If you match 16 blocks of the same colour as Butterflies wings have – you will free the butterfly and it will rescue your pet.

I hope this helps! 

• Kwema_Ledbetter
    Kwema_Ledbetter Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I found this guide online I hope it can help explain it to you :)

Butterflies are like charging booster that will help you save the pets. Your task is to fill butterflies with the same colours of blocks as the colour of butterflies wings are. In the beginning butterflies have wings closed. When butterflies begin to flap its wings and very rapidly spread you are close to “charging the booster”. Butterflies will take your pet and “save for you”.

If you match 16 blocks of the same colour as Butterflies wings have – you will free the butterfly and it will rescue your pet.

I hope this helps! 

Thx, I will try this. Where do you find these things out?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?