While playing Candy Crush, I got an offer to try AlphaBetty Saga-- I was supposed to go to level 10

Cee_Montoya
Cee_Montoya Posts: 2 Newbie

I clicked over (oh and 6 lollipop hammers) and then it went to a screen where it was showing you how to type in the word "alpha" and it NEVER allowed me to get beyond this point. I cleared cache and did all the various things suggested. Did not make a difference, it locks up right there and doesn't let me proceed.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey Cee, you need to keep the button of your mouse pressed until you have selected all the necessary letters of the word you want to select. No need to type any word, just use your mouse when playing on PC.

• galsuz
    galsuz Posts: 1 Newbie

Hey Cee, you need to keep the button of your mouse pressed until you have selected all the necessary letters of the word you want to select. No need to type any word, just use your mouse when playing on PC.

I'm having the exact problem. It has nothing to do with "typing" a word. At the beginning of the first level there is a little tutorial that pops up with the word "alpha". It just continues to replay. There is no way to end it and start playing the game!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?