Unable to connect my current levels after update

Options
Chris_Jamir
Chris_Jamir Posts: 3 Newbie

Im playing in level 789 but after i update its came down to level 717 n can't able to go my current level.whenever i try to connect it shows current level have completed new level will coming soon.I want to go my current level soon.

Best Answer

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hmm, have you downloaded the latest update of the game app. From what you have said it sounds like you are still playing an old version because there are about 900 levels out right now. Go into your mobile app store and check that you have the latest version. 

Answers

• aCe
    Options

Do you play on Facebook as well, have you checked your levels there? To me it sounds like a sync issue. I would check if your game levels are saved and try to synchronize. Go into the Facebook app, go to settings and apps and click on Pet Rescue :) 

• Chris_Jamir
    Options

Yes i'm playing on facebook...and i tried with what you have given advise but still it shows current levels completed next content coming soon.i want to play continue this is one of my favourite game please solve my problems soon.Thank you ☺

• aCe
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hmm, have you downloaded the latest update of the game app. From what you have said it sounds like you are still playing an old version because there are about 900 levels out right now. Go into your mobile app store and check that you have the latest version. 

• Chris_Jamir
    Options

I have the latest version.I keep on updating when new version arrives..After i update the latest version this conditions happened.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?